Today makes exactly 365 days since I arrived at the Pole. I have been in Antarctica for a grand total 371 days. It has been a fantastic year that is impossible to sum up into a few sentences. It has truly been an amazing and life changing experience. I have fallen in love with this place, the community and the people and can't believe a year has gone by already. Even though I'm excited for the next adventure I am sad and a little nervous to leave and head back to the 'real world'. I'm sure I will be posting a few more times, maybe once from McMurdo and once back in New Zealand but this will be my last post from the bottom of the world. At least this time around, who knows, maybe one day I will be back, I sincerely hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment